Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Morgan Jackson is the best dog in the world. I have always been thankful for my family but this thanksgiving the award goes to Morgan. She was my very best friend since the 4th grade. If we were all like Morgan our world would be a little more perfect. Morgan does not judge anything about anyone, if you have a smile and want to laugh, she is there to assist and help. Morgan is the smartest dog. She would walk me to my bus stop, and meet me as the bus doors would open at the end of the day. Morgan has always been a friend and a laugh. Never take a friend for granted, and she has followed that rule. Morgan, thank you...

2 comments:

  1. Morgan sure misses her best buddy. She will be so happy that you are home for a couple months before heading to mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, that was the most tender post I have ever read.

    ReplyDelete