Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Countdown Begins



I am so excited to serve in Mexico! Only 78 more days till the MTC. What I am very excited about is the year round very hot weather! Rexburg has been so cold these last few weeks and I can't wait to send all the friends I made post cards next Christmas with the sun shinning. So the countdown has begun, and time is limited. I know Hermosillo Sonora Mexico is where I am suposed to be the next two years, I believe that the Mexican people would love for me to work my hardest so that they can recieve the same blessings I do. W

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure Kale will like that post card as he is freezing his butt off in New York next winter. I know that Hermosillo is exactly where you are supposed to spend the next two years. You will have some amazing experiences serving in Mexico. Love those you serve and they will LOVE you. God Bless you Elder Jackson. Those pictures from your mission are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete