Wednesday, October 21, 2009

BYU Life!

During my last few weeks in Moses Lake Washington i was excited to leave. When the Eagle finally left the nest reality hit. School, studying, doing my own laundry (I now wear my shirts twice before wash them), and cooking my own snacks. I no longer take home for granted anylonger. After living on my own for 6 weeks i have gotten the hang of this new difficult amazing kind of life. I love school and everything that comes with it. I see my friends every day and stay up late till 2:00 a.m. I learned something everyday but the most important thing is create your own fun, smile every day, laugh every time you want, and dont let dreams be just dreams.

3 comments:

  1. I love you buddy roo. Happy to see that you don't take home for granted and that maybe you miss us a little bit. I am so happy that you are enjoying your time down there. It is such an exciting time of your life. You have even better adventures awaiting you in the mission field. Enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you said at the end. I am glad you are having so much fun at school! Too bad you didn't come to school closer to me though, you would have loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck, your mom even made your snacks??!! You are spoiled rotten! Enjoy every second of college life, I get wistful for it every fall. There is NO other time like it in your life. Have FUN!!

    ReplyDelete